Viagra what a product is that ?
Viagra Original is a drug based on the active ingredient sildenafil, which makes forget the problems with erectile dysfunction. To get an erection, more blood must flow into the penis than out. This does not always occur with stress or with increasing age. Viagra with the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate can promote the blood influence in the corpus cavernosum and thus enable a lasting erection. After sexual contact, the erection stops and within the duration of the effect any further erections can be induced as often as desired. The ingredients of the original Viagra tablets from Pfizer and those from Generic-Viagra are 100% identical, so you do not have to worry about the effects or even your health.
How does Viagra work?
The drug Sildenafil contained in Viagra belongs to the drug group of PDE-5 inhibitors. PDE-5 is an enzyme that is released to terminate the erection of the penis, otherwise it would persist permanently. Of course, the distribution will of course take place only after intercourse or when it does not happen. That’s healthy and okay. It is unsatisfactory if PDE-5 is released too early and acts accordingly, because then no sexual intercourse is possible. That’s why Viagra inhibits the enzyme until it is allowed to and should actually work.
Viagra is prohibited for men who :
- HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND HEART PROBLEMS
- THE RETINA OF THE EYE IS HEREDITARY. THE STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF THE CELLS ARE BASED ON.
- OTHER SEXUAL ENHANCERS WERE TAKEN.
- YOU SUFFER FROM HYPOTENSION (LOW BLOOD PRESSURE).
- YOU SUFFER FROM (PRIAPISM) PERMANENT ERECTION.
- HER PENIS IS ANATOMICALLY DEFORMED.
- YOU SUFFER FROM CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE.
- YOU HAVE A SEVERE LIVER DYSFUNCTION.
- IF YOU HAVE SILDENAFIL ALLERGY
Take one pill of Viagra 30 minutes before the sexual intercourse. Use together with light alcoholic drinks is not prohibited. After taking greasy food (chips, fried potatoes, meat dishes, etc.), the medicine will start to work later. This must be considered when taking the medicine. When planning a romantic date, it is best to leave it with a light dinner.
- REDNESS OF THE SKIN AND FLUSHING SENSATION (FLUSH)
- A HEADACHE
- OVER-EXCITABILITY OF THE STOMACH (STOMACH PRESSURE, FEELING OF FULLNESS, NAUSEA, HEARTBURN, PREMATURE SATIETY, VOMITING (OCCASIONALLY) AND UPPER ABDOMINAL PAIN)
- NASAL CONGESTION
- VISION PROBLEMS (OCCASIONALLY)
- ERECTIONS (PRIAPISM) THAT ARE PAINFUL, IN NEED OF TREATMENT AND LONG-LASTING (RARE)